Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Swiss design in chemical industry


"Clap your hands if you love swiss design"
quoted from Grain Edit.

I say bow if you can. I don't think there's any other best words to describe it. Swiss design is just so brilliant and timeless. Others might say it's so retro but I don't agree with it. No matter how much design trends evolve, I love Swiss design till death set us apart.


And it will be just a matter of time, I'll colect all Swiss design books, especially Josef Muller Brockmann. He is totaly my design hero. He has inspired me from the beginining I started doing design.

Why can't we just design our chemistry text book like that!!!

Image from Publicity and Graphic Design in the Chemical Industry by Hans Neuburg 1967,
via Grain Edit. To see more of the images visit Grain Edit flickr set.

1 comment:

Amy C said...

I love this - everything about it - the colors shapes the lot.