Friday, September 05, 2008

Accept and forgive

It’s hard but it’s the right thing to do to make you feel so much better :) I am flushing away all the bad energy. I had enough bitching and sulking yesterday. Kanimaki thanks for your supports.


My ex-bf doesn’t want to be friend with me anymore since he started seeing someone new. My congratulations text message wasn't replied. He just completely ignores my existence. And yesterday, I just noticed he removed me from his friends list at Facebook. I totally got the message.

We only dated for less than 2 years. I had a great time with him. But we have to break up since we have different plans for our future and it’s too early for us to take the next step. He went back to his hometown, to fulfil his dream to continue running his dad publishing company. Our ending was quite mutual.

I was perfectly cool when he started seeing someone. Although, there was a moment after we broke up when we were still quite close. But when he start dating, it was very clear to me it was enough. I’m back on my feet and not looking back.

Breaking up is hard (as always, it’s not the first time for me anyway) but loosing him as a friend tears my heart apart. I was completely upset by his act. I don’t understand why he has to make things so difficult. How much more he wanted me to suffer? I’ve hurt enough to let him leave and to live with all the memories in Brisbane.

No matter what the reasons is I forgive him. I wish him well…


Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
Colossians 3:13

Image via Beautifool type.

1 comment:

Jean Summers said...

Hi thanks for sharingg this