Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Amazing collage from Kup Kup Land


Bunny H6, originally uploaded by Kup, Kup Land.


It's absolutely beautiful. My hand is shaking when I noticed the original artwork is still available at etsy. I have overspend last month, my credit card bills have been piling up. My freelance clients haven't paid me yet, and I don't think it will cover it up all. I am sure this work will be gone in just a matter of second (sigh)

Kup Kup is such a creative person, she has been constantly creating an amazing works. It has been very inspiring to see her creations. This collage piece is rather a new exploration of hers, but you can still see her unique style by the used of colour and the felt. Felt has been her main medium, she made lots of pretty felt collage and really cute pin cushion land. See her other
lovely works on her flickr and buy her prints from kupkup.etsy.com (you’ll see what I mean).

No, you can't buy it before me, I am warning you!!!

No comments: