Monday, September 15, 2008

It’s my spring bedroom





Winter has definitely slipped out the back door (since I’ve been waking up with sweats in the middle of the night lately… sigh) All the trees have been blooming, more suns and warm weather. But I completely forgot to change my sleeping wear and still comfortably wear my pj. (chuckled… no wonder I keep sweating at night). I redecorate my room on the weekend. I changed my flannel quilts to something cooler and pick brighter colour quilts cover.

What do you think of my room?

My guys friend think that my room is kinda cuteish -___-“ well, what can I say… I can’t throw away all my cute dolls! They are still part of my life ‘till I found the right guy.

It’s very IKEA-ish and I am not shamed of it :P More photos on my flickr.

No comments: