Monday, September 15, 2008

Mondayne update

It's quite hazy this morning. They say it's going to be 27˚C today. Hopefully, it's going to be great week. Btw, I saw this guy again this morning while I was queing for the bus. I cheekily smiled at him when he was passing by, and he smiled back at me^^ ///////// I was completely blushing…

Okay, back to the real world.

All the week I've been having such a great meal. I might even gain some weight, I feel bit quilty. I need to eat less during summer -__-" I had peking ducks last night on my friend birthday dinner.

It's quite ironic, the dinner was in the same place and same table where I had dinner with my ex, his mom and his friends when he visited Brisbane again. It was beyond my expectation that we're having dinner there. Since it's in an uncommon place. None of my friends haven't been there before. I didn't realise it when I got the invitation for the dinner.

I was quite upset about it. No matter I try to avoid the past, it always just come back. In the end, I am okay with it, I am with my friends. Past is past, I live in the present.

Overall, it was a great week. I shoped at DFO on Saturday, bought only a birthday present for my friend which make me such a good girl :D Honest, I didn't buy anything else.

Oh yea, Happy mooncake festival everyone!!!

No comments: