Friday, August 15, 2008

Ruffles and tights



My favourite costume for winter has to be tights, high waisted skirt and a cute blouse. Recently found this nice simple white blouse for a bargain. I really like it, the fabrics is pretty light, so it’ll be great for summer time too. The skirt just fits me in nicely, gives me a good balance for my petite figures. This was a great bargain too when I shopped at Melbourne. It’s from WISH, which usually cost $100. I bought it at Green with Envy, at Bridge road. This shop is a must if you’re at Melbourne. You really don’t want to miss shopping at Bridge Road. I went there at my first day at Melbourne. It has given me the best shopping experience, lots of different varieties of clothes in a good price.

The winter is almost over, which means less clothes, less glamour. But I prefer that way, more casual, more my self. And yes, I love the warm weather.

What your favourite costumes during winter?
ps: I'm trying to extend my tights collections, not just stick with black. Yellow, purple and chocolate brown are on my list^^

No comments: