Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Maths cover



At work, we are currently redesigning our Maths book series cover. While my friend doing her research to check the other competitors, she found this really funny Math Textbook Cover Brainstorm Meeting. We had a really good laugh about it. Trust me, our ideas is way better than! Don't blame us (powerless designer) if it turned something similar like that, we tried… but somehow that look is what the editors/authors/teacher prefer.

Above is the rejected cover, that I designed a year ago for other Maths book series (yes, we do lots of Maths). The book is for primary students, so it needs to look much more exciting and fun. I still thinks it's an awesome cover. It'll definitely stay in my portfolio.

Hope you guys like the jokes. What do you think of my cover design?

No comments: