Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Country Lane shop, Montville Village part 2





I promised to post more about this shop, so here it is. This is the shop that highlighted my trip at Montville. The presentation of the shop is very welcoming and very unique. The shop was just full on with country crafty objects. It's a really lovely shop. I spend nearly an hour just in that shop, I can't decided what to buy.



Finally, we (my sister and I) decided to buy the door sign for our bathrooms and a welcome sign. The star was actually said 'welcome'. But when I was about to hang it at home, it turned out that our main entrance door was already quite lovely with its glass decoration. Rather than not using the sign, I repainted the words turned it into toilet instead chuckled. I think it turned great, no one will ask where is the toilet anymore. (or accidentally open my room when looking for the toilet, since my room is just next to the toilet).



Visit Country Lane website here, you can browse or buy their items online. Although, it won't replace the unique experience visiting the real shop.

No comments: