Monday, August 18, 2008

Mondayne update

It was such a sleepy morning, even though I've been having a good night sleep. I've been turning my heater on before I went to bed, it seems to work. I had better sleep this past few days.

This monday is another dooms day, the day that I have to submit my design. But I don't even feel anxious at all, which is totally wrong. I've not even finished it (shhss… I hope my client doesn't know my blog). I've done couples hours of sketching this morning and I got some nice one^^ It is pretty fun getting back doing some logos, very exciting.

Last week, I mentioned it in my procastination month post about designing the logo. This is still for the same client. I managed to meet deadline and nailed it!!! (pursed my mouth in self-satisfying smirk). But then my client said the name of the company needs to be changed, since there was legal issues 0_0 (haha… so funny, but this is not a joke T_T) Honestly, I feel kinda glad. I don't think it was a great design, it was such a rush process. So, i'm re-doing the logo with new name, a better name.

Other news, I had my haircutt at TONI&GUY on Saturday. My hair style is really similar like my last one, I was expecting something more exciting. I realized that TONI&GUY style is very edgy and straight which I don't quite like it. Mine turned fine, just being too simple (maybe because I was being too particular describing what I want). I was carping a lot about my hair before I reached home. But, after couple of make over at home, I could finally happy with my hair.

Weekend was great, it was Indonesia independence day. I went to Pesta Rakyat at the Brisbane Powerhouse, new farm, just like last year. Lots of good food, I would recommend anyone to come if you like Indonesian food. It was such a great time to meet up with some friends that I haven't seen for awhile.

bye for now… have go back to work^^ Hope you guys'll have a great week!!!

No comments: