Friday, August 22, 2008

Miss Amber Alexander



I recently bought a really sweet water colour prints from Miss Amber Alexander. Her watercolour paints are so lovely. I really like her style, reminds me of Beatrix Potter, the creator of Peter Rabbit. Miss Amber paints such a charming animal which looks so alive and shows their own unique characters. I just drawns to it when I first saw it.
Honestly, I have been too stingy to spend anything at etsy. I like so many things at etsy but it seems never really right. This time, the ducklings really struck my heart. It gives me tingling.



I love ducks, I think they have such a cute arse :P (opps, I might need to edit that one, don't you think so?) Well, I have a little sweet memories with ducks, it reminds me of my life when I was still studying at uni. This ducks family came up from no where, were running around in the corner of our uni park. I don't know why they choose to play around in our small square park rather than the big nearby park, at Southbank Parklands. They always give me a smile. Sometimes I went to see them at the parklands, when I needed fresh air and inspiration.



My friend bought Free ice cream, Fox only prints (above). I think it looks really cheeky. Please visit amberalexander.etsy.com
to view and to buy her prints. Her prints sells at very reasonably price at $17 and the original around $50. If you want to know more about her, you can view her interview here and here. I think I will buy more of her prints in the future.

Which one is your favourite prints? I can't wait to hang my ducklings next onto my bed.