Monday, October 12, 2009

Seducing Mr. Perfect



RRrrrrr…
so damn georgous! I spent my Saturday night, watching Seducing Mr. Perfect, Korean drama series. Don't you love the title?!!
I don't usually like watching drama series. Since I always end up crying non-stop. But, this time, I really can't resist my guilt pleasure (fufuufufu…). This yummy guy is the main actor, Daniel Henney. Well, I am not obsess with him… hmm… hold on, this guy reminds me of someone… pfffttt… I am not obsess with him but I am still obsess with my-not-yet-bf! Sorry to make you confused since you guys has not seen my-not-yet-bf yet. But he has similar look with this guy. It was fairly close that my sister shouted at me from the back when I was looking at the picture from my computer screen, accusing me keep looking at my-not-yet-bf photo -_-" Well, he is about the same height, same built body, same style, but ripened :P Now, do you understand why I was so infatuated with him in the first place, read my old post here.

Back to the drama series! It's worth to watch, quite light that won't require a bucket for your tears. I found similarity with the female main character. Everytime she falls in love with someone, she always gives it all… It was critized that to maintain relationship needs to keep own self-respect. I found it very true. You can give as much as you think it's worth. I had been like that girl. But since I've known my-not-yet-bf, I have been challenged to really see what I really wanted. How to care someone but to care your self first. It requires a bit of both, give and take. Then, you can completely be happy… (it's not easy as it's sound of course. There are other things involve in creating good relationship).

Anyway, there is a scene in the drama that I really like caused it reminds me of that sweet moment with my-not-yet-bf. Both of them having conversation facing a river… He said 'you know you could be really cute sometimes' ……… hmmm my-not-yet-bf said to me once in similar line. It melted my heart ^^

Watch the movie here, enjoy!!! Hope you guys have a good Monday.

No comments: