Monday, October 19, 2009

There is no rose without a thorn


pink roses, originally uploaded by danske.

Surprisingly I managed to go through my weekend pretty well :) I was feeling so torn apart on Friday afternoon. Sometimes it's better to not knowing… once you had the knowledge, you can't just turn back pretend that nothing has happened.

I could not simply put it into words at this stage. Since everything is just an assumption. For now, the only comfort I can find is believing in his words :) You could not have relationship without a trust.

Things haven't been easy on my love life. But there are other things in life that could make you happy :) Like Shoppingggg!!! I went over board with shopping this week. Everything look so good on me :P (I have worked hard on it, I'm so happy with how my body look). I bought two pairs of bikinis (which I already have two at home), two maxi dresses, and one black summer dress. I might have to return one bikinis LOL. But I just can't decide which one?!!

I managed to watch Mao's last dancers with my new gf ;) It was an easy one to watch. Shopping, movie and creme brule chillers from Gloria Jean's, it was a blissful Sunday. (I could not sleep last night till around 1am, I didn't realise how strong was the caffein >_<)

Don't forget to have your daily dose of coffee after reading my post!
It's monday afterall.

No comments: