Thursday, August 06, 2009

Looking forward for a sleep in and a cuddle

It's has been a very stressful week.

But Monday dinner with my-not-yet-bf was a delight.

Finally, we catch up after nearly 2 weeks off.
He has been so busy and not letting me know anything. I had builts this big frustration toward him. Really can't wait till it explode. But everything evaporates once we met.

I still remember when he paused him self and looked deeply to me :) I asked him what was he's doing when he just there staring at me.
He said 'I haven't seen you for awhile.'
I said 'Yes, we haven't. Sometimes, I feel like having long distance relationship' and I laugh.

During the dinner, he admits that he always enjoy having a meals with me :) I was slightly blushed (apart blushing from the heat of korean charcoal bbq). I'm flattered that he mentioned it to me. And yes, I always enjoy all the attention that he gave me when he do all the cooking :P he even remember to cut the meat in my small bite sizes.

It was a very nice monday night.

Other updates:

Need to postpone posting the other photos up. Somehow can't transfer the photos from the camera to the mac :(

Been busy browsing display houses and giving house plan ideas to my sister. Since they decided to buy 930 meter square of land. 0_0!

MY SISTER GOT ENGAGED!!!
didn't see that coming :) but very happy for both of them.

I am swamp with work trying to manage to finish everything within the deadline. Even have to rejected a dinner offer with my-not-yet-bf :(

No comments: