Sunday, October 25, 2009

Turning 24



I would like to thank everyone that have been kind enough to share a moment during my birthday. I had a great time filled with lots of love and laughter. I am trully thankful that I have lots of nice people around me :)

My work colleagues are so sweet. They arranged b'day lunch at our new fav Thai restaurant. And, I've got two surprise birthday presents from them. More joy came from all my dancing friends at Salsa class. They all giving me a very warm wishes… not to forget, Lenny (the main instructor) lifting me up to the ceiling… hrhrhr…

I managed to gather some friends for supper b'day celebration at Manor, for yum cha :D If it wasn't caused of my sister that persistently asked me to celebrate my b'day, it definitely won't be happening. I love her… she surprised me with her momiji doll present. It is really cute.

The cake was a big surprised. It was so beautifuly made by my sister fiance's mom. She is so so sweet that she thrown a b'day lunch which she cooked everything by her self T_T tears with joy… She actually made another cake for my sister fiance cousin which her b'day was same as me!!! only 4 years apart :P. Anyone in South Brisbane need a cake? you can order from her ;) let me know, k.



Happiness do come from the unexpected… living a life without expectation is living a life to the fullest… when you are at lost, you'll feel easily contented. Let go of everything without taking anything for granted, be humble…

Thanks everyone for everything, i feel so much loved^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

''Happiness do come from the unexpected… living a life without expectation is living a life to the fullest… when you are at lost, you'll feel easily contented. Let go of everything without taking anything for granted, be humble…''


so true. :)

Happy belated birthday! :D