Friday, October 03, 2008

Hello gorgeous

I’ve always wondered how he would look on his casual weekend outfit. I simply couldn’t imagine since he always nicely groom with Herringbone shirt look (plus suits+vest during winter). Could it be with jeans and tight t-shirt that shows his muscular arms and wide chest (rrr… giggles)? Or just casual t-shirt and short pants plus thongs. But I still feel that weren’t quite his style (sighed).

And then this morning while I was queuing for the bus, I saw his black car just arrived at the car park. I observed him closely when he was about to get out from his car. Came to my surprises, he was wearing a flare jeans plus dark brown leather shoes. On top, he was wearing a nice casual stripe long arms sleeves shirt rolled half way on his arms. It was so mind blowing, OMG why have I never thought of that before, of course… it was perfect, his casual look was perfect. Even my sister was giggling about it. I whispered to her said that he is so drop-dead gorgeous and my sister rolled her eyes, agreeing with me.

Uhh, Hello??? It’s been awhile since I’ve seen a guy dressed up decently. The last time, was probably during the sweet 17th party, my teens partying moment, when all guys were trying to be so good looking to allure the girls.

He was so good looking^^ (sighed…). My mind was saying “Hello gorgeous” when he walked passing me on the queue. I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I just wish I could say HI to him since I always too nervous just even to have a quick glimpse (blushed). Maybe, I’ll leave him a note… (long sighed…)

Note: just to metion, he is not gay, okay! I know that for sure.

No comments: