Friday, March 27, 2009

Happily cruising together



After listened to my friend's hardship, I thought back and looked over my own "relationship" (with "my-not-yet-bf"). Honestly, sometimes I am actually worried. From time to time, I wonder what if things just not moving forward… In a sense, he might just hold me back for his own selfish reasons… Especially, when most of my close friends keep asking me about the clarity of my relatiohship between him. It tires me for telling the same reasons again and again. And yet, it doesn't sound like it progressing anywhere…

But I quickly realised that it's just a foolish tought. I'm quite certain all my friends just overly worries about me. Only me and him know for sure how things goes between us. So far, he has been trying
not to keeping me down and not leaving me in a doubt. He has showed me such a genuine affections. He is simply a wonderful guy.

If we weren't meant for each other in the end. I will still be thankful for the chances given to be able to know him until that moment.
We've been having such a great time together. He has trully brighten my life.

I am really happy where I am now. We neither friends or lovers. We're just happily cruising together. So please, stop worrying and stop asking me about me and him. I'll be okay.

It's better to have loved and lost then to never have loved… I am taking my chances ;)

Image above called Boat ride – Nihonhon from HyperAsian Flickr.