Friday, March 20, 2009

I love CanCam



I’ve been so addicted reading this girl’s Japanese Magazine. You know what I like so much about them?! They’re so big and chunky filled with plenty of pretty and handy stuffs!!! I can really read them over and over again. There’re always new things that I pick up from that magazine. Their make-up, hairstyle and nails art tutorials is very very handy!!! I guess that’s what makes it stands out than any other mag.

CanCam is in my top list. But I found some other mag that are pretty good too. I like JJ, Jelly, More (the April issues has really handy quick bento recipes), Vivi (I think this one is HK), and Mina (quite casual and teenish). The only thing is I wish I could really read them!!!!

You could always get all this mag from Kinokuniya (but yea, the price is quite dear… maybe some of you prefer to spend it on other things). Pssst… since there’s no Kinokuniya at Brisbane. I’ve been getting all the latest issues from here. It’s a secret between us, okay.

Hope it will give you something to read during the weekend. I wish you have a lovely one.
Happy reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh...i've not read cancam b4! lol

Anonymous said...

Seconded! CanCam is my favorite japanese magazine too! I also like ViVi, but CanCam has a super cute style for everything! I love the hairstyle titorial too!

I loved that issue from your photo!! And Ebi-chan was my fav CanCam model :3!!! YAY!

I also read these magazine at that Lj community. Sometimes I order one at Amazon... and, yes, they are expensive x_x (so I sometimes use that money for Clinique make-up xD!)!

XOXO

DIANS said...

Miss Hazel: Now you know!!! It's quite nice right compared to any other girls magazine.

Aoko: I am so lucky to find Lj Community. I was dying for reading CanCam :P Btw, I can't believe you are a big fan of Meitante Conan too!!! I collect the manga since my high school.