Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Don't you love Saturday morning?

Saturday is the most relaxing day of the week. The day when you can do whatever you like and not worrying what to do tomorrow (since it still Sunday!!!). You can wake up late and snooze all day.

But no! I definitely won't let my Saturday morning passed away like that. You know, it's a very rewarding feelings to have a relaxing morning through out your busy week. You wake up early… (not too early, around 8 am) then you just relax, make a coffee for your self or just have a sip of tea, listen to birds chipping around. No rushing preparing sandwich for lunch, showering, having breakfast, make up, etc.




On previous weekend, me and my girls decided to grab breakfast together. It was such a lovely weather. I went out with my teal blue outfit and my flowly skirts. We had breakfast at New Farm. The caffee called Cirque. I went there for the first time with my ex. I couldn't believe it has been a year since I've been there. This would be my second visit. I've been looking forward to go back and have breakfast there. But never made it 'till now since all my friends are not really a morning person. (so dissapointing isn't…)


That would be my sister muching her big breakfast called Chowdown, complete with 2 sausages, bacons, 2 poached eggs, sour dough toast, hash brown, caramillised onions, wilted spinach and tomato. For my self, I prefer to have the Vegodown, same like my sister without the meat and as exchange I've got half sliced of avocado (only!!!, no wonder I was the first one who got hungry). The atmosphere on the caffee were just so lovely. We were just chatting and gossipping and had a sip of mocha.



Well, it wouldn't be a perfect Saturday morning without getting any macaroons. Unless you don't know, I am a macaroons lover. But macaroons at Chouquette Patiesserie is the best at Brisbane. You definitely don't want to miss it if you go to New Farm in the morning. Since you can only able to buy them before 12pm, otherwise at most time it will be sold out! unless you're very lucky.

We visited the lovely French Patisserie and bought our macaroons. I was a happy girl on that Saturday, very happy girl. Check Cirque review by other blogger here. More details about Chouquette here.

What do you usually do on Saturday morning? Hope you guys had a great easter break.

No comments: