Monday, March 09, 2009

Autumn is coming



Perfect weather during the weekend. I must say it's now entering to autumn season. It was bright and sunny with slightly cool breeze.

Attended my friend birthday BBQ at New Farm park on Sunday. It was so lovely to be there. I really enjoy spending time in the park and having laid back time. Some people would enjoy having a date in nice fancy restaurant, for me, a picnic would be my perfect date :P plus with a glass of wine, sigh… that would be really nice^^

Saturday was ok… was catching up with my beauty sleeps. Oh, I got new phone too. It's Samsung F480 in PINK!!! But seriously… I still need to get used to with the touch screen -_-" I feel so old… it's getting hard to keep up with technology. It's about time I changed my phone. My cap plan doesn't suits me anymore anyway. Couples of my last month bill just keep sky rocketting -_-" sighhhh…

Sighhh… I can't stop thinking about him (arghhhhh… the agony… why… why…)

No comments: