Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gravity



It's true. It just happens… you have no control of it. But what if… the person you like always keeping you down or don't feel the same way as you do. How would you fight your own feelings… and decided to stop.

My friend took the courage to walk away. I am so touched with her brave decision. She seems so much stronger now.

She shared me this video clip music from Sara Bareilles Gravity. It tells perfectly her stories. (or could be mine in the future. I hope not.) It's quite a touchy song… sobs… I like it! might sing it for karaoke :P

Image above from letterpress card printed by Blush publishing, typography by Jim Williams. I found it during my Friday stroll at Folio bookstore. This gem really cost me a fortune for just a card >_< Ohhh, where's my money gone?!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a nice song!! now i need to find someone to send me the mp3! lol

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it too Miss hazel. Check your hotmail ;)