Sunday, April 30, 2006

Facing with my own fear

It is true, that I am afraid of having commitment. Although I have been looking forward to have new relationships for such awhile, after I broke up with my ex. It doesn’t mean that my previous relationships has left me such a nightmare. I had the wonderful time of my life when I was with him, though there are sacrifices to be paid. After all those happiness, everything has to be ended. Probably, this is the reason why I am so anxious to start a new relationship. I am just not ready to let go my heart easily for something that has to be ended someday. Honestly, I am about to fall… but somehow… my fear hold me down. Logically, it is such a silly matters. Yet, when you remember that you have to let go someone that you cherished and spent most time of your life with, it won’t be easy. On the other hand, I don’t want to hurt him easily, because he is special…

No comments: