Friday, April 07, 2006

I WANT THEM ALL !!!


iceage_softtoy originally uploaded by dian s.
ahhh... aren't they so cute?!! I realized that now I am addicted in collecting plush toys. But this ICE AGE collectibles are truly hard to resist. I really LOVE their movies. They make me laugh to death. Well, I couldn’t watch the new one this weekend since my parents here. Arghhh how long should I be waiting…

Hey, which one do you thing is the most adorable? Anyway… I wanna grab them all and I will love them equally :P

Want to know where could you get them… They are available from the greater union cinema. They are $2 each with any combo purchase, not such a bad deal. However, I hope they are available at other places. I don’t want to waste my money buying combo drinks but I don’t mind to spend money in vending machine game! Ahahhaa….

I’ll let you know when I have them… cheers…

No comments: