Friday, April 14, 2006

Forgive me my friend...

Hey, it is probably too late… but it’s better than nothing. I’ve just made a vow with my friend that I won’t forget her if I have a boyfriend. Memorizing from my mistake before, I guarantee that I will always to keep in touch with my best mate. When I was in a relationship, I was mad about him. I feel bad now, when I realized I actually left my friend alone and I was having fun with my bf. I couldn’t even bear to let my best friend know that I’ve break up with him, until few months ago. I was ashamed for what I’ve done to her, came back to her after I am being single again.

It is such a bad things, now I completely understand the feeling and I really regret it. I am sorry for not been keep in contact with you and a supporting friend.

I’ll try my best…

No comments: