Monday, May 01, 2006

it's such a beautiful surprise^^

I couldn’t sleep last night… I finally went to bed at 3 o’clock in the morning after I finished layout all my proposal outline. Yeah, it’s all good. I still need someone to proof read my writings and add few images.

While I was trying to sleep, I keep thinking about what he wrote in his blog. Although, I was so tireeeedd… It just can’t get out of my head. He said that he is deeply infatuated with a girl (–__–“) which I think it was me (he”). It is such a beautiful surprise. Even if, I had already knew what he has been up to before. I was worry what respond should I give to him after I read that. Luckily, He didn’t ask for it… hehe…

Even so, what he wrote in his blog shouldn’t bother me how should I react towards him. As it is about how you like someone, just the way they are…

No comments: