Wednesday, April 05, 2006

it has been a disaster >_<

Hey, guys I’m back…errr, sorry I don’t update my blog regularly. However, I have been having crisis at my work place. I realize that I have not been happy with my new projects. Arghhh they are $ucK…They have not been a very interesting job really… but they are taking so much time to resolve the problem. It is just not worth it !!! This is the reason why I have not been hard working at work. I am so looking forward to finish these projects.

Oh and one other things, my graduation is on this SATURDAY, 8 April at 2 pm. So come along around 4 pm so we can take shoot together… share my special moment. My mum is here in Brisbane, and my dad will come one day before the graduation. Yes, we are planning to have a great trip over the weekend but we haven’t decided to go where. However, I have booked a small nice car, which is BlooDy expensive. Honestly, I feel more excited about the trip rather than the graduation ceremony. Obvious isn’t? 2 hours of boredom >_<.

Heh… almost bedtime, talk at other time…

No comments: