Monday, April 24, 2006

Ahhhh finally I made up my mind

I am feeling really grateful, that I have supportive friends. Me and J’ was talking to drop out our honours. Since we really don’t have much faith on our research. Then few days before I have to hand in my dissertation outline proposal, suddenly all my friends were being encouraging to have my outline proposal done.

Yes, I made up my mind now. I will continue fighting to pursue my first class honours (oh well, second class 2A, I won’t be mind). I decided to research on milk packaging for younger target market. I found some interesting news about packaging conference from the web. So packaging isn’t bad after all.

It feels good when you finally back on track of your life. Probably, it is also because there is someone that reminds me who I am and where I came from :)

No comments: