Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Starting my honours degree…

Life is such a dilemma. I had my lecture about my honours program last Monday. It was not pretty much like a lecture. It was really a small group. There are only 3 people enrolled in the course (includes me) and one master student. My lecture, Richard Blundell mentioned that people who enrolled in honours are a really brilliant student 0_o! At least, they have to have GPA 6 point and above. Yup, I was laughing within my self… I could not believe that I was one of them. To tell you the truth my GPA was luckily pass 0.3 from the requirement :D

He kept telling us that how good we are and different from other graduates. I was really overwhelmed by it. Even though I was scared that I might not be able to create creative project. Next week, we have to have few questions for our dissertation. He suggests that it would be good if we have background about it or related to our great interest. But I don’t think I have any knowledge that I can link it to design. It is tough… life is tough

I hope I find one. However, I am open to any suggestion. It would definitely make my life easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEy, good blog galz!!!
Nice to see that your life is finally move along. Sukses buat honours degree nya deh.Ingat satu hal dari gw

Honours = RELAX
Honours = SEKOLAH SEHARI SEKALI
Honours = NGANGGUR TERUS
Honours = ASIK
Honours = mungkin gw juga mo ambil Honours :) wekekeke

ditunggu kiriman paket Aussie M&M nya huahuahua. Padahal di sini juga ada, tapi setidaknya yg ini bakal Made In Aussie. Berapa kilometer jauhnya tuh import nya :D