Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hoorayyy... Horayyy...

Oh I should hold my self till tomorrow to write the blog. But why should I care. Anyway I am still so happy that I got 7.5 for overall my IELTS test, and surprisingly I got 7 for my writing. It is unbelievable >_< thanks god for everything.

I am currently at my workplace when I wrote this :D not a really a diligent employer. This month especially this week is pack with my friend’s birthday. Today is my best friend B’day. Henny, Happy B’day!!! Doughhhh… >_< I don’t think she know about this blog yet.

Anyway, today I am going to AGDA night talk, presenting Chris Moody. Huff, It is gonna be an interesting night. Sadly, I don’t have any company to go there and I have to take taxi as well. Hopefully, It will expand my networking :D. Okay, have to go back to work, I’ll write about the talk.

No comments: