Sunday, March 05, 2006

my current life...

Hey, back again... huff I have difficulties to find a good topics to write. Yeah, my life is not that exciting. My life is such a misery. I don’t even know what I want. Yup, this past few weeks I was having period of self-doubt and questioning. I am still not sure that I am good enough to finish honours. However, since I read the book ‘How to get PhD’ by Estelle M. Phillips and D. S. Pugh. It kinda guide me through those period. It seems that every people have the same problem in the beginning.

Well, one problem down and there are still others >_< The other thing, is about my life commitment. Currently, my status is single since I finally gave up my long distance relationship, more than half years ago. Still my ex is shadowing my life, although we don’t keep in contact that often. I just still care about him, but that doesn’t mean I am still in love with him. Anyway, recently…I found a friend that I just really love to hang around with, he makes me feel so happy. I realize that I always smiling to myself when I think about him. Yup, I keep thinking about him more often. Does it mean I am start fallin for him or I just happy to find a friend. It is a good signs though, means I have finally moved on! Unfortunately, he is not even single. There is no hope if I do like him. Jeez, why even my love’s life is so complicated.

No comments: