Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Few update about my work

Opps I was gonna talk about what project that I am working on at the moment. Then I realize that I shouldn’t really said it since it supposed to be confidential. But it is Live**** what the heck… :P Okay, I just got a new project to be working on. It is an elegant photography publication. It contents has strong photos of political and humanist issues.

I am currently working on the postgrad fine art catalogue. It is a small job, it’s only 20 pages >_< ahhh I want more spread. Thankfully, the design doesn’t have to be boring, I can make it exciting… So it is a quite interesting job to do. Not to fancy, not to monotonous.

Tomorrow, I’ll have new briefing on new project but not sure whether I am going to do it. It is an exhibition of habitat and habitus publication. It supposed to be my friend job, I am just going to give him a hand :P

Wow, I thought I have more jobs to do, but it is not that much isn’t. Well, I still got few brochures for Australian education agent to do, but they are almost done… fiewww…

Gotta go, gotta have hainamnesse rice for dinner… I made it my self :P yummm…

No comments: