Sunday, March 12, 2006

Logic VS Emotion

My entire plan for today is ruined. It is because how silly I am. I trusted my emotion rather than my logic. In my whole life, my logic is more dominant when it comes to give perception. Nevertheless, when it comes to control my life, my common sense just become very weak. Some people told me that I am overly sensitive. Honestly, I tried so hard to think straight but my feelings just conquer all my moved.

It does make my life so up side down. I am feeling very vulnerable as a woman. Especially, when you know it is wrong but your hearts just keep longing for it. I do want it stop, I want to control my self. I don’t want to end up in the wrong path especially if you already know that you are going to the lion den. No one wants to end up badly.

No comments: