Monday, November 30, 2009

Inspiration words of the week


TRUE, originally uploaded by sarah_gardner.

Morning everyone! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. Mine was moderate. I had girls night in on Friday night. Nice catched up with friends over dinner and watched 'New in Town' and 'Confession of the shopaholic'. I must admit I totally dislike that shopaholic girl, she really really needs help. Practiced on Saturday with my Thai gf, followed by lunch in new Korean restaurant :P Went around shopping helping my friend finding a costume for her coming B'day. Visited an x rated store for the first time :P it was fun experience LOL. Lastly, I found $5 summer dress!!! can't resist that.

More job hunting this week. sigh… not much job on the market at the moment. An interview this Tuesday. Oh, I had interview last Friday on Advertising Agency, hope there will be good news :)

I've been listening to Lisa MitchellNeopolitan Dreams is my favourites.

No comments: