Sunday, November 08, 2009

My perfect smile



When I'll be at lost, this photos will be my reminder to find back my happiness.

Life has its ups and downs. After tears, there will be joy. A wise person said to me once, "It is the way we look at things and the way we relate to them that determines our state of happiness... not the things themselves."

Even at the hardest time you could find happiness, if you really look for it. Perhaps the reason we so often experience happiness only in hindsight, and that chasing it is such a fool's errand, is that happiness isn't a goal in itself but is only an aftereffect.

I start to realise the pattern of life. Some day is better than the other. But everyday there's always something to experience. The future is unknown but you always part of it. The present is all you have.

Being 24, I see things differently. I wonder what surprises will come to my life next… no matter what, life goes on. I trusted my life in God's hand. I shall not fear of what may come.

xoxoxooxoxoxo

No comments: