Monday, August 24, 2009

Eek… I'm falling apart

Well, I hope not yet. If I will, hopefully someone will catch me ;)

My parents are at Brisbane living with me till end of this week. It's getting hard to find a spare time for them with my enormous project at work. Taking annual leave means shorter deadline to finish the project. And honestly, I don't think I've ever designed a main key list title book (one of the biggest seller book that makes lots of profits internationally 0_0) and not to forget it has a quite complicated content.

Working late is unavoidable. I have been working nearly around from 7 am to 7 pm everyday. Luckily, with one short break on Friday, it brings back my sanity. Went down to the beach and the mall at Gold Coast and spent a very relaxing time while my parent enjoying playing golf.

Wish me luck! Hope everyone well :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will pull through. I know you will. ^^ Fighting!

DIANS said...

Thank you :) things are looking better already.