Thursday, July 23, 2009

Professor Layton and Pandora's Box



No, I haven't forgotten about it yet. One of the main reason, I still hold onto my nintendo-ds and not selling it. Professor Layton and the curious village (the first sequal) is one of the game that I enjoy playing the most. It was really challenging and fun. The artwork is really beautiful.

Some people don't like playing it since it could be quite irritating not being able to solve the puzzle. For me, it's a great way to distract my self from thinking things that I shouldn't think about. It has help my self during my post-break up period and I think it will help me through again.



Finally, it will be official to be released this mid-August. I can't wait to get hold of it! It's been such a long waiting.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Oh yeah, this will definitely be an awesome game! Now where did I put my
NDS already...

DIANS said...

Jimmy, nice to see you not being anonymous :P Definitely going to give you a call for more free hints when i'm stuck solving the puzzle.