Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Grill’d. Saturday trip part 1



Seriously, I couldn’t believe my self that I was actually craving for a Burger. Not just a Burger but a BEEF Burger!! There this image kept running in my head just exactly like a Hungry Jacks ads. I asked my friend to join me to try on Grill’d burgerHealty Burger at New Farm

The trip to get the burger was so daunting. We drove into the wrong lane that caused us have to drive around again. It was too much hassle that I was about to give up the idea of getting the burger. (Seriously, remember Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. It was so stupid idea, right?)

Arrived there, I ordered my self ‘HOT MAMA’ (LOL). It is with 100% lean beef, roasted peppers, dill pickled, tzatziki, salad, tasty cheese and harissa. It was still so unbelievable that I got my self a beef burger!



We’re checking on the burger. It was huge! We weren’t so sure what is the easiest way to eat our burger. It was definitely fresh! I was so sure that I would love it.



The first bite. … … … my taste bud reaction was: it is a BEEF!!! Why did I order this?!!! Arggghhh… I don't like BEEF >_< (Big chunky piece of meat usually make me feel sick. I prefer to be vegetarian now and then). It was so far away, from my first perception. I thought I would change and become more normal like other people who love steak. Turn out, I was wrong. I still don’t like steak -_-“

I think the beef definitely needs to be marinated longer or have more herbs. It lack in its taste (I can only taste beef). My friend has the same opinion. Nothing special about it. Maybe other people would enjoy it since they won’t mind the strong taste of Beef. (okay, you might thing I am a weirdo).

But their hot chips were so so good. I would definitely go back to buy just the chips. It was covered with rosemary. It was tasty and crisp.

In the end, I pretty much finished everything since I was so hungry. The trip continue…

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Yes, I have been to this place before. I think I had the lamb burger. Love the fresh ingredients.