Monday, July 20, 2009

Mondayne update



Hello everyone! I have been so slack to update anything about my social life. Apologise for this and also not been able to reply any messages at Facebook.

Been so busy. If I have some spare time, I would end up just curling up on the corner of sofa and holding my warm mug. I did some exciting things on the past few weeks. I had taken some nice photo, but not much. I will surely posted soon, so sorry.

On my mind, I've been feeling slightly blue since my-not-yet-bf been quite distant. He hasn't been up at his stamina since he caught a cold. We haven't spend enough time together… sigh… phone calls are getting rare… less date… less communication. This is probably another reasons I haven't been feeling like blogging.

For quick recap, these what I have been doing:

1. Last night, been so busy preparing for dinner date for tonight!!! Hopefully, me and him could have a big catch up. This is the second week, I prepared Indonesian dinner which always consume lots of preparation time! I was completely tired cooking for 3-4 hours

2. I am thinking to get a reflexology. Has anyone ever get one? My feet aching more and more often.

3. I went to Coffee and Chocolate Affairs at Portside Wharf. It was awesome. Very very posh place. Surprisingly, at the same venue, there was a Boutique Market. Its basically designer/craft markets which I completely love.

4. I also went to Greek Festival, in the week before that. I bought so many greek pasteries, so sugarly high but so yummy. Sorry, no docummentation taken. But, I did bumped into this very cute greek, who looks like Enrique Iglesias :P xoxoxxo…

5. The weather has been so lovely every weekend this month. I am loving it, out in the sun :) Don't forget that it is currently winter at Australia.

I'll post more stuff soon in details. Cya… !!! (check out my bling flats)

No comments: