Wednesday, May 31, 2006

MISS me…

I guess not [sigh]… well, this like the hundreds time I have to apologies for not keep update my blog. This time is almost hitting the records… almost ONE month >_< Honestly, I want to share my life… but… I don’t even have time to do my own stuff. I haven’t been to the gym as well

I have been spending so many hours at work place rather at home. From 9am until 9pm (this include weekend—well, only from 2pm till 7 hehe) >_< really tiring… I still got to do my honours proposal as well. The other thing is… even though I’ve been spending so many hours working, still so many things to do and to resolve. My boss finally told me that I have to work fasterrr… T_T

Not to forget that I have to share my time with special someone now. I have been dragging him to spend weekend at work as well. Arrg~ghh…When everything is very unbalance… I founded it is very distressing. However, it is about time when things getting very frantic!

Tell me.. tell me about it…
Perhaps it will make my life feel better…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about your daily activity. Mine is worser than yours. from 9 AM to 11 PM everyday programming non-stop. except for weekend of course, i prefer to keep my private life. I do like programming but if I delpth too much into it, it will take away all my ability as a person. Be glad that you have someone special that can lighten up your frantic weeks, coz I dont have. Maybe there is someone on the chase, but still not quite sure about it. Still waiting for MSN address heehehe.

Hope this words lighten up your week


[ Catatan di malam hari dalam kamar yg sunyi]

Djawa Keren

DIANS said...

Hey... glad that you actually dropped by... ^^ ah untill 11pm, yea that sounds worst.. but it actually happen few days near the deadline... well, working too much is no good, we still need to balance our life... and get re-charge!!! hmmm... so still chasing... hope u get the MSN address haha... and make good progress with it ehehe... gut luck!

^_^ thanks...