Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My intimate talk with my boss (part 2)

Sometimes on the way to the discussion panel…
(the discussion panel is about improving student services to help international students feel more welcome. I was chosen as a representative to give 5 minutes talk about my experiences as international student. This panel is only open for the uni staff and there are 3 other students giving the talk.)

MyBoss: so Dianne… what happened between you and H* ???
(with moving his palm like a rocking chair…the easiest word to describe, what he was actually doing >_<)
Me: what?? (soft sounds… like its not important thing)
(AHHHH >_< NOOOO…. He NOTICED >_< “--- the real thing I was panicked and shocked)
Is that just your opinion? Or you hear it from somewhere?
MyBoss: Oh… what do you mean by my opinion. That what it is, isn’t?
Me: whattt??!! There is nothing going on…
We were not going out together… it seems like it but it just by coincidence…
(ahhh… another denial)
MyBoss: OH Dianne…. That couldn’t be…
hahahaaha…
common… I know! I am a good matchmaker…
Me: hahahaha…
(T_T oh NO…what is he planning to do….)
(gosh, why would he asked this kind of question at this time !!! I couldn’t get my mind on what I am going to talk about >_<)


*Note: This afternoon, he kinda doing his trick on him. He implied asking him to stay late with me >_<

No comments: