Tuesday, June 20, 2006

YELLOW...

I've just finished watching The Simpson and I realized that it has been almost 2 months that I haven't really watched them. They were used to be my daily entertainment... My housemate reminded me that because I’ve been coming back home very late. If I look back to 5 months before... I have so much spare time. I could watch any film I want, read any manga, chatting all night long, have proper dinner and go to the gym. Even everyday feels like weekend. Now, life is full with agenda and task… well, it is a sacrifice to be paid, for a better bright future^^ …. Up…up and awaaayyy…

The reason I went back home early today is that I have to cook dinner tonight since my sister is still in exam week. I also need to finish my honours proposal which is due on this Thursday. Finally, I get out from my workplace [LW] at 6pm [well, this is the earliest record for this month]. Changing routine and places is definitely a good way to maintain your vibes to do more work.

Today dishes is YELLOW bean sauce fish^^. This is my first time I cooked the dishes. I know the recipe from my sister [well, my mum passed it on to her]. It turned out that it is very easy and simple. Well, the final meal still need a little bit more taste but they’re delicious and doesn’t need a long preparation. The recipes: fish fillet, ginger, fried garlic, celery, yellow bean sauce and sweet soya sauce. You toss everything together until they’re bit mixed and fried then you need to add water. Boiled all until all the fish cooked then add salt, pepper and sugar. Stirred them for awhile… [this is my mistake, I didn’t stirred them long enough. I was too hungry so the fish taste a little bit plain] Btw, this dishes looks more like a soup. Just give it a try… [if you need to know more detail just ask^^]

No comments: