Monday, April 19, 2010

Here I am

Sorry for my long dissapearance. My mind had been so cloudy. I couldn't find a good topic to post it up on my blog. One thing for sure, it's much likely I've been suffering from insomnia… I was completely half asleep on last Friday at work. I repeatedly saying a nonesense word to my boss and realising it a minute later >_< and to put it up my excuse not having my morning coffee yet.

Soon enough (fingercross… with lots of optimism) I'll be driving (legally) a white swift manual. I recently got this swifty just a week ago. Seriously, I wasn't expecting I'll be getting a car this fast. But I just found my perfect match :D (and i'm so proud for able to purchase my first car with my own savings). I spent my Sunday afternoon shampooing my new car… I got my first lesson waxing car LOL it was exciting.

I went back to my first driving lesson after my last lesson that next week will be exact a year ago 0_0 Surprisingly, I still got it… just need to smooth things up a little bit :D

On down side, my modelling photoshoot got cancelled which supposed to be happening last weekend!!! Grrr… slightly dissapointed… common I definitely need new pretty pictures!!!

I was so pathetic on Saturday, I had 6th times nose bleeds… (could you believe that?!!! i went so pale the next day… ) and even embarassingly it happened once while I was having dinner in restaurant. I was so panicking that didn't realise I actually brought my pocket tissue in my bag. My friend rushed back to his car to bring his tissue boxes. Maybe, half of the customer was looking at him and think something bad :P LOL

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

That sounded like a pretty serious nose bleed. Hope you are feeling much better now. Take care, weather is changing recently.