Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh, Hello…



I've been feeling pretty much like that… I figured that I need to sleep earlier, but a week went by… still my bed time is always near midnight.

Work are surprisingly good. I mean… there are still lots of uncertainty but, I've learned so much this past few weeks. At least, it freshen up my creative side.

I will have a new housemate this Thursday. Hopefully, she will enjoy living in the house :)

And, long Easter weekend is coming! Better start the countdown! My cousin from Sydney is going down to Gold Coast!!! I am so looking forward spending time with them. But really unsure about where to go, she asked me to take her around Brisbane. I am seriously running out of ideas. All I can think about is GoMA, and food… food… (Art Gallery is their least interest T_T sigh… )

Any Ideas? Where are boys/girls going this Easter?

No comments: