Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mr Grumpy

just one of those days
just one of those days by sydneybree featuring GAP shoes

Finally, I got in touch with my not yet bf… sigh… double sigh… seriously, I have not seen him since I went over to Sydney. It's a totall record. We did had some cute texting messages. but a week after that was a complete disaster. I even thought that he had fed up with me. His attitude has gone badly. I would prefer to call him Mr grumpy. He got really cranky all the time, for small little things. Sometimes, I even don't have a clue what makes him cranky -_-" sigh… sigh… (sounds like he got his PMS or somethin LOL). Now, I figure it out that I better let the man go to their caves (I should not need to worry if he has no news for a week).

I am gonna go find that t-shirt for him :)

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

I wouldn't mind the blue converse. They are kinda cool. :)

DIANS said...

LOL I do hope you are not thinking me of a perfert, since all that clothes are meant for girls :P (especially that hot pants). Well, except for the shirt and the shoes (they kinda unisex).