Monday, February 15, 2010

Diamonds are girls best friend

I was completely loosing my self today, when my dad brought me into diamond's shop, Frank & co jewelery. It's hard to say no to any kind of jewelery for a women. Even though, I am not big fan of wearing them.

I sat at the counter and they showed me some samples ... WOW, it's so bright and shiny 0_0 I was slightly blinded by it. In few seconds, I was enchanted by the beauty of it. In few minutes, I was having dilemma choosing between two different diamonds pendants >_<

Sigh, my plan entering the shop was just playing along, pretending that I want to get one. I realised I have completely fallen into my Dad's trap. Seriously, I don't need any diamonds!!! it's such an indulgence, it's so inappropriate wearing that nice thing on my neck T_T it's very pretttyyyyyyy though, very hard to resist.

In the shop, they even serve a free cuppa tea that I found very very delightful. I even asked what tea label that they served :p there was a slight nice tinted sweet taste into it. It turned out was Dilmah infused with Strawberry. (I am totally gonna buy heaps of them to bring them back to Aussie).

So in the end, I couldn't make the decision between two pendants >_< ooohh, I was actually running away and giving that excuse 'cos I don't need it. But please, by posting this I don't want to discourage any future bf of mine not to give one. In fact, I would cherish the gift. It will be a real precious thing when it's given from my love one (but I don't need one from my Dad, I love him though).

ps: For anyone who is going to visit Jakarta and planning to go to the big shopping centre. My suggestion is to make a visit to those diamonds jewelery shop for a nice free relaxing break. Just pretend you are going to buy an engagement ring or something. Any of those shops would definitely serve you a nice cuppa tea :)


Happy CNY and Valentine's Day!!! I am doing very well and enjoying my break at my hometown, Jakarta. (slightly nervous about meeting up special someone from the past though) Btw, should I take my Dad's generous offer?

No comments: