Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sicky week

I've been having a sore throat since last week. It's progressing to chesty cough now >_< But comparing with my previous cold sickness, I think this is quite moderate. I've taken precautions quite early. Except, one stupid mistake… I drank wine twice!!! It kinda made my throat feels more itchy :P

I've been so busy taking Salsa class too. Sorry, after arrived home I have no more energy to blog. Well, I kinda got really hook into dancing at the moment. Rehearse the steps every now and then. It has been so much fun. I am not saying that it's easy. That's why I keep on practicing. At least, I've made a progress^^ I recieved a very good praised from "my-not-yet-bf". It feels nice to hear it from him while he spinned me around and kissed my forehead. He is apparently a very good Salsa dancer ;) He teaches me from time to time. I feel very lucky by having my personal private instructor… hehehe…

I am so happy that I finally learning Salsa. I've been wanting to learn it since at High School!!! It's been a long waiting. Talking about waiting. I really can't wait to get my $900 incentive from the government. (Yup, here at Aussie, the government giving away $900 for any people who have done their tax return last year. Jealous?!!) It's not like that money gonna last long. Pretty much going to be gone to pay my dancing tuition >_< arghhh…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg! so sweeet! hehe

more post on mr-yet-to-be-dian's-bf ok! haha