Monday, February 02, 2009

Thinking about Valentine's day



I would fly to the moon if I received this >_< Sighhhh… It would be a dream, a very good dream :) Anyway, I wouldn't expect it anytime soon^^ It's all about how things go between us, for now. Even though, it would be really nice if he does (well, there's nothing wrong to be a little optimistic).

Nonetheless, we just had a little quarrel over the weekend. rrr… not really a quarrel yet. But I was kinda upset with him. He was forgetting to call me back when he said he is going to. And then it turned out, I did, upset him back unintentionaly. So I guess we were even. We paid the price, we didn't end up meeting up this weekend. Sigh…

You could order this pretty handwritten cards from hellohandmadepaperie.etsy.com
and have it personalised with your own love message.

I've already had something in mind for his Valentine's card^^ I am gonna make it with my own handwritting. Hopefully, it'll be good. What are you preparing for your special someone this year? Mind to share it?

No comments: