Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Friday



It’s been quite a tough week for me, especially towards the end of the week. Things get pretty hectic at work. Busy is good, I’m enjoying it. Except the design process mainly for one project, have been really tiring. I need to redesign the whole book for the second time!!! Even though, the design already met the brief and it wasn’t bad design! It always makes me wonder why am I still working here. My design contributions seem worthless. They should just hire some high school graduate.

The design meeting will be arranged next week. I really can’t predict what’s going to happen. I keep imagining that I would walk out in the middle of the meeting!!! Seriously, I could write my resignation letter out of my head, right now. This wasn’t the first time, I’ve been thinking about it many times. I think about the pros why I should stay too, but it’s not good enough. It simply doesn’t lead into my goal or fulfil my objective as designer.

So one more time, please be still my heart!!! I really wish I could be happier and just enjoy doing what I love which is designing.

Hope all of you will have a nice weekend.

No comments: