Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chocolate Brownies for Valentine’s



I made some brownies during Valentine’s day^^ I’ve never baked before, except from Mrs. Fielding instant package (I don’t think that is counted, right?). It’s really funny, because I really like eating dessert. But unfortunately, I’ve never tried making them. So, I give my self a chance. The results, wasn’t bad at all.
It was so easy!!! Definitely gonna make some more brownies in the near future. I love baking now… I’ve even already planned to make chocolate cookies and cupcakes with my friend next week.



Well, since it was my first experienced baking. I did one stupid mistake. I used half size too small pan to baked. Luckily, it was still turned okay^^ Everyone loves it! (too bad he didn’t have a chance to try it. He’s been busy. I’m a little sad with this. Oh well, more for me, then. ehehehe)

The recipe is coming. I’ve got it from Donna Hays.

Did you make your own hand made chocolate to your love one? What did you give to your special someone this Valentine's?


update: I wish I read this before: DIY sweetheart brownie Valentine from Twig & Thistle.

No comments: