Monday, November 17, 2008

Mondayne Happy update

Sorry, but I will post less about any pretty stuff. Our economy has been bad so I think we’ll need to save more during this time. Honestly, I can’t afford buying online stuff anymore due to weaken Australian dollar currency.

About my life, I’ll try to post every once a week :) Yes, I still feels very happy lately and you know why… Even though, it won’t keep going like this, things might change dramatically. I might get my heart broken again… sighhhh I pray to God to lead my way^^

About this guy that I’ve been dating the last 3 weeks, I found out the truth about his past. It was quite painful to know… but somehow I feel quite relief. Anyway, we share lot’s of same interests, apart from that I don’t eat sashimi, ramen nor drinking wine (seriously, I always get sore throat the day after I drank wine). I think our compatibility is pretty good chuckled

He recently mentioned that he likes Mocca (Indonesian band), which I love too. Today, I found out their new song Listen to Me, soundtrack for Movie Oh My God. Click here to listen and to know more about it. Their music is quite fun and whimsical. Hope you’ll love it as I do.

Pssst… I think the lyrics is just right to show my feelings to him :P (he is nearly 8 years older than me btw). I am going to have a little chat about him with my mum today… wish me luck.

No comments: