Monday, November 03, 2008

Dum dum da bi du dam… bi du bi du…



This weekend was splendid! So many things sighhhh so many things… I wonders where have I been all this long. It seems I’ve never gone out, enjoying my self. Of course, I’ve been going out, but somehow my mind doesn't always there.

I feel so alive! I have never felt this great as before. I had so much fun with my girls (yes, four of us). It involves seafood, harbour, talking, shopping, ice cream and pizza. Four of us looking gorgeously blown away by strong wind at Gold Coast. It was a fun day.

Sunday, was more quiet but it was nice. I received a surprising birthday gift. It was something that I longed for awhile. I felt such a lucky girl. I had a nice lunch with live jazzy band background.

Then, the day just doesn’t end there. He came over to my house!!! I felt like back into the old dating game. It gives me a laugh :P It was all just because I left behind my ipod pouch in his car. Honestly, it wasn’t on purposed, I really accidentally dropped it. Anyway, he insisted to return it to me… But I know, it was just an excuse, he was so persistent, he seems really wanted to see me :) sighhhhh…

We talked, smiled and teased each other^^ It seems just yesterday when I was only able to linger over him, every time, I meet him at the bus stop. I thank GOD for every moment I spend with him. It was so swell.

But, I do feel bit too toxicated with this joyfulness. My mind just can’t focus to do my work -____-“

No comments: